BizTalk Server 2013 Beta Released
The BizTalk product group decided to do a major release… instead of BizTalk 2010 R2, announced the release of BizTalk Server 2013 Beta yesterday…
Download here : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35553
BizTalk now supports the latest and greatest in Microsoft technologies including .NET 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012 among others…
Other much sought after features include:
- Integration with Cloud Services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus.
- RESTful services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
- Enhanced SharePoint adapter – Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 Beta is now as simple as integrating with a file share.
- SFTP adapter – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server.
- ESB Toolkit integration – With BizTalk Server 2013 Beta, ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
- Dependency tracking – The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
- Improvements in dynamic send ports – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters